Federos Integration and Automation for Service Providers and their Clients
The primary objective of the service provider was to introduce a single centralized, vendor agnostic solution to integrate and automate the designated management systems.
In its search for a flexible, role-based user interface, Fusion1 was chosen due to its ability to:
- Create unlimited workviews.
- Integrate disparate systems.
- Create automated workflow processes.
- Scale as the service provider continues to grow.
Fusion1 has provided a variety of operation benefits for the service provider, including:
- Reduced port management from up to 90 days, to only minutes.
- Across operations typical savings of 5-20 minutes per ticket with reduced engineer support time.
- Status immediately visible to technical and management teams via the Fusion1 Service portal.
Download the case study to get the full story.